Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Top 10 Men - The Davids & The Rest


For me, tonight was all about the Davids. David Hernandez and David Archuleta were definitely the top 2 with David Cook still leaving enough room for improvement in the future. I've read that David H. is gay which makes me want to support him even more while David A. still impresses but I'm ready for the "aww shucks" routine needs to end (anyone remember Melinda Doolittle doing the same thing last year?).
I realized tonight that this is going to be an interesting season for me because I always comment each year that I want to watch a less experienced singer develop and there aren't too many of those contestants this year...


On the other side of the spectrum I put Jason Yeager and Robbie Carrico. Jason is out of his league (and not very good at dressing himself) and Robbie is getting "out rocked" by Michael Johns and David Cook. Votefortheworst.com is still backing Danny Noriega and he had enough improvement, I believe, to keep him in another week.

No comments: