Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Melinda Doolittle on iTunes!


Finally! Melinda Doolittle lands on the iTunes Store with her first single, "My Funny Valentine". Although I was hoping for an original song (she performed this during the Top 24 on American Idol), at this point I'll take anything.

Also, guess who left a review about the song:
Melinda Doolittle is easily the finest singer in the 6 seasons of American Idol. I can say that handily as someone who was there and watched her majesty week in and week out. The girl can sang! My Funny Valentine was the performance that first blew me away. It is only appropriate that should be her first single. Her voice is an instrument and like any instrumentalist, when they play their instrument correctly and with soul, the results are magical. This single is simply a prophecy of the magic that is to come from Mindy-Doo.
-Chris Sligh

No comments: