Monday, April 9, 2007

That's my girl!

Diana DeGarmo has always been one of my favorite contestants on American Idol. That big voice coming from such a tiny (white) girl always got me so excited! I'm even one of the few that bought her album, and enjoyed it! Since Idol, Diana has grown into her skin and has been successful on two Broadway shows.

People Magazine recently caught up with her and *WOW*, she looks good:

American Idol Appearance: Season 3 (2004)
How She Did: 2nd place
Diana DeGarmo has kept busy recording an album and starring in the Broadway musical Hairspray. Her latest big accomplishment? Dropping three dress sizes to a size 4!

“The first time I put on size 26 waist jeans, I was jumping around the store,” says DeGarmo, 19, who’s lost the weight by changing her diet (staples include fish and brown rice) and working out four times a week.

No comments: