Sunday, September 9, 2007

Shayne Ward

Although Shayne Ward is not technically under the "Idol" umbrella he was the winner of Simon Cowell's X-Factor show in 2005... so I think it's OK to discuss him here.

I'm not sure how I stumbled on Shayne but I've really been into his sound for the last couple of days (which is a long time in my attention-frantic life). He's an R&B white guy with a little bit of boy band thrown in for good measure.

I think his new single is really sexy:


He also kind of looks like Wade Robson.

What do you all think? A bit of pop fluff or potential star?

1 comment:

Beti said...

I stumble to Shayne Ward music back in May on 2007 and have been hooked to his music ever since- little hard to get his music – but I imported his new album which is FANTASTIC- (money well spent) we need to get American radios to play his stuff. I hope Simon will have him sing on America Idol show this year(2008) – Simon is one of Shayne’s manager as well- so lets put pressure on Simon to have Shayne Marketed in US.
OH- Great Blog-